Waterjet Cutting Services for the Architectural Industry
Laserfab offers advanced waterjet cutting services for the architectural industry, producing difficult cuts and quality results quickly and within your budget. From detailed cuts to oversized pieces, Laserfab’s waterjet capabilities can deliver on your next project's unique requirements.
The Laserfab Waterjet Cutting Process
Waterjet cutting is a fabrication process that uses pressurized jets of water to cut through sheets of material. This jet of water is mixed with abrasives, primarily garnet, and is pushed at high pressures of up to 87,000 psi. The result is a stream of water capable of cutting through almost any material.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting
Advantages of waterjet cutting for the architectural industry are vast, including:
- Cost Savings: Waterjet metal cutting services are an economical method for cutting two-dimensional shapes of all types with minimal tooling costs. It’s also much faster than a conventional waterjet, meaning lower costs.
- Minimal Imperfections: The process results in excellent edge quality with no burrs or imperfections. The process also generates no heat, resulting in no material distortion. By reducing these imperfections, water jet cutting allows operators to minimize secondary tooling on the part, reducing labor, tool wear, and costs while also improving turnaround time.
- Broad Material Capabilities: Custom waterjet cutting services can be applied to a wide variety of materials, thick and thin. Waterjet cutting can be used for stainless steel building parts of many sizes, within certain dimensional parameters. Even better, since waterjet cutting produces no heat, it can be used on a wider variety of materials. Aluminum, steel, and stainless steel tend to be the most common applications of commercial waterjet cutting.
Why Choose Laserfab Waterjet Cutting Services
If you’re looking for a waterjet cutting service for the architectural industry, you can trust Laserfab. Our powerful cutting centers feature advanced equipment, experienced staff, and advanced processes, ensuring that you get quality products every time. With us, your architectural company can maximize on the benefits of commercial waterjet cutting for buildings. At Laserfab, we offer:
- Cutting-Edge Equipment: Laserfab’s Dynamic Waterjet cutting technology provides even better results, producing high-quality custom waterjet cutting for architectural components. With significantly higher cutting speeds, Laserfab’s system results in attractive value and cost savings for even the most challenging projects.
- Advanced Software: Our waterjet equipment uses the most advanced software in the industry, primarily FlowMaster. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in our operations.
- Seasoned Professionals: All Laserfab employees have extensive experience in metalworking and share our commitment to quality.
Let Laserfab become a partner in your business’ supply chain today. With our advanced technology and collaborative, experienced staff, we can help your business achieve the best results possible on your product line. If you're looking for a quality finishing company to help you with your next building project, Laserfab is here to help you every step of the way.