Laser Cutting Services for the Agricultural Industry
With diverse capabilities and quick turnaround times, Laserfab’s custom laser cutting services are a great fit for the agricultural industry. With our broad metal manipulating capabilities, advanced equipment and experienced staff, Laserfab can deliver quality products for the agricultural industry, from spreaders and chassis to tractor and grain movement components.
Laser Cutting for Agricultural Equipment
Laser cutting is an advanced material modification process, which involves using high-density energy beams to heat up and vaporize material, effectively cutting it. These precise cuts are used to produce very accurate shapes with minimal warping or variation.
This method offers numerous advantages over other metal manipulation techniques, including:
- Minimal Imperfections: Laser cutting produces smooth edges with minimal burrs or imperfections. On top of this, the highly localized heat application minimizes heat distortion and material warping.
- High-Precision Cutting: Laser cutting maintains a tolerance of around +/- 0.005, making it one of the most precise material cutting processes available.
- Reduced Tooling and Scrap: The minimal imperfections and high precision associated with laser cutting results in reduced secondary operation and part scrapping. In turn, this brings lower costs and better results.
- Quick Turnaround: With minimized tooling requirements and little to no secondary operation, laser-cutting services for the agricultural industry tend to have low turnaround times.
- Extensive Shape Possibilities: Custom laser cutting for the agricultural industry can produce almost any 2-dimensional shape. This means most parts can be produced with this method.
- Broad Material Capabilities: Stainless steel and aluminum laser cutting for the architectural industry are both common, but laser cutting services can also be applied to a broad range of other materials.
These advantages are excellent for the agricultural industry, creating a variety of products quickly and at a low cost.
Why Choose Laserfab's Laser Cutting Services
Laserfab is an excellent resource if you’re looking for commercial laser cutting services for the agricultural industry. We have a rich experience in the industry, offering quality services in part fabrication using the latest technology and processes. We’ve provided solutions for a wide range of machinery applications in the agriculture industry, and every time, we’ve produced high-quality results.
When you choose Laserfab, you choose a laser cutting service with:
- Cutting-Edge Equipment: Laserfab uses the latest in fiber laser technology, which facilitates better cutting speeds, advanced material capabilities and more intelligent automation.
- Advanced Software: Our lasers run with the use of state-of-the-art software, including AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Lantek Expert and FlowMaster. These programs ensure accuracy and efficiency in our operation.
- Seasoned Professionals: All Laserfab employees have extensive experience in metalworking and share the Laserfab commitment to quality
Choose Laserfab to bring a valuable partner to your supply chain. With our advanced technology and expertise, we can work with you to bring high-quality results and excellent laser cutting services to your agricultural company.