Laser Cutting for the Wireless Communication Industry
The wireless communications industry has expanded immensely over the past several years, growing to meet the fast expansion of mobile and tablet devices. With wireless capabilities expanding so rapidly, wireless communication companies have needed to expand their operations to meet the demand, requiring fabrication methods that are quick as well as precise. That's where laser cutting comes in — with this method, wireless communications companies can get enclosures, racking equipment and bracketry as they need it, in the dimensions and specifications they need.
Laser Cutting for Wireless Communication
Laser cutting is a metal cutting process that makes use of high-density energy beams directed by mirrors to cut into materials. This beam vaporizes materials on contact, creating smooth, clean cuts while avoiding warping and tearing that is often seen when using other cutting techniques.
The speed, customizability, and accuracy of this method are ideal for the wireless communications industry, producing equipment at the fast rate the industry needs to keep up to consumer demand. Some of the benefits this cutting method offers to the industry include:
- Quick Turnaround: Laser cutting is a very quick process, requiring minimal tooling or secondary operation. This keeps turnaround time to an absolute minimum, minimizing costs, and meeting the industry's need for speed.
- Minimal Imperfections: Laser cutting creates smooth cut edges, producing no burrs or imperfections at the cut line while also keeping the heat distribution highly localized, resulting in no distortion or material warping.
- High-Precision Cutting: Laser cutting maintains an extremely tight tolerance of around +/- 0.005 inches.
- Reduced Tooling and Scrap: The precision and low rate of imperfections associated with laser cutting means that it requires little to no secondary operation, tooling or part scrapping after the initial cuts are made. This means higher accuracy, lower costs, and speedier results for the client.
- Broad Shape and Material Capabilities: Custom laser cutting services can produce nearly any two-dimensional shape, vastly increasing the possibilities for production. Also, the method can be used on a wide variety of metal types, so no matter what type of metal you need, it can all be handled with laser cutting from Laserfab.
The custom metal laser cutting process brings the results your company needs quickly and precisely, no matter the end product — this makes it ideal for the wireless communications industry.
Why Choose Laserfab Laser Cutting Services
If you want a laser cutting service that provides the speed, quality, and consistency you need, turn to Laserfab. With powerful cutting centers that provide laser cutting services, we are a provider you can trust. We offer:
- Advanced Equipment: Laserfab uses advanced fiber laser technology to achieve incredible cutting speeds and capabilities, allowing us to provide faster turnaround times for a broader range of applications.
- Quality Software: We guide our lasers with the latest in industry software, including AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Lantek Expert and FlowMaster. These ensure accuracy and precision in our work, further contributing to our low turnaround times.
- Experienced Professionals: All Laserfab employees share our dedication to excellence — with extensive education and career backgrounds in the metal fabrication field. Each employee has demonstrated expert knowledge and a commitment to quality in their performance.
Essentially, when you choose Laserfab laser cutting services, you choose a company that will work with you to help you consistently achieve results and maximize your benefits.
Laserfab has extensive experience providing metal laser cutting services for the wireless communications industry can help your business achieve your production goals. Contact us today learn more about our laser cutting services!