Laser Cutting for the Chemical Mixing Industry
The chemical mixing industry makes use of a variety of industrial mixers to disperse, deagglomerate and homogenize massive quantities of chemical ingredients. As it is also a constantly changing industry, many companies make use of custom designs to accomplish unique mixing effects or to allow for specific chemical reactions. If you need parts fabricated for your chemical mixer, laser cutting from LaserFab can help you get the job done to your unique specifications.
Laser Cutting for the Chemical Mixing Industry for New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington DC
Laser cutting is a metal cutting process that makes use of high-density energy beams to cut sheets of metal. This beam of energy, directed by mirrors, vaporizes the metal instantly on contact, creating accurate, clean cuts while avoiding the warping and tearing seen in other cutting methods.
The accuracy and high level of customizability allowed by this cutting method make it an ideal fit for the chemical mixing industry, specifically with regard to the creation of custom mixers. Some of the advantages this cutting method offers include:
- Minimal Imperfections: Laser cutting creates smooth edges along the cut lines, producing no burrs or other imperfections during the process. On top of that, the localized nature of laser cutting results in no distortion or material warping.
- High-Precision Cutting: Laser cutting maintains an extremely tight tolerance of around +/- 0.005".
- Reduced Tooling and Scrap: The precision and minimal imperfections associated with this cutting technique mean that laser cutting requires little to no secondary operation of part scrapping after the initial cuts are made. This allows for lower costs and provides more accurate results for the client.
- Quick Turnaround: Laser cutting requires little tooling or secondary operation, meaning that not only does it reduce costs, but it keeps turnaround time to a minimum.
- Broad Shape Capabilities: Custom laser cutting services can produce nearly any two-dimensional shape, vastly increasing the possibilities for production.
- Extensive Material Possibilities: Laser cutting can be used for a wide variety of metal types, from stainless steel to aluminum, so no matter what type of metal you need to have processed, it can all be handled with laser cutting from Laserfab.
The custom metal laser cutting process results in consistent quality, no matter what the end product or material. This makes it ideal for manufacturing parts for chemical mixing.
Why Choose Laserfab's Laser Cutting Services for New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington DC
If you want a laser cutting service that can ensure consistent, quality results for your manufacturing business, turn to Laserfab. We are a provider you can trust, with powerful cutting centers that feature the best combination of:
- Cutting-Edge Equipment: Laserfab uses the latest in fiber laser technology to achieve incredible cutting speeds and advanced material capabilities, allowing us to deliver to a broader range of manufacturing applications.
- Advanced Software: Our lasers use state-of-the-art industry software, including AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Lantek Expert and FlowMaster, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Seasoned Professionals: All Laserfab employees have excellent educational and career backgrounds, demonstrating expert knowledge and a commitment to quality in their metalworking performance.
In short, when you choose to bring Laserfab laser cutting services into your process, you choose a valuable addition in your supply chain. We will work with you to help you consistently achieve the best results possible, maximizing the benefits of commercial laser cutting for the chemical mixing industry.
Laserfab has plenty of experience providing metal laser cutting services for the chemical mixing industry. Contact us today to learn more about our laser cutting services for chemical mixing companies!