Waterjet Cutting Metal Services for Columbus, Ohio
Waterjet Cutting Services for Columbus
Waterjet cutting is a type of metal separating that utilizes a directed, high-pressure water spray combined with abrasive material to make accurate cuts in a sheet of metal. Not only does this method allow for very precise cutting, it does so with no heat transfer, meaning there is no effect on the intrinsic structure of the metal you are cutting.
When you want waterjet cutting services or any other metalworking services performed, you want Laserfab. We can perform all the metalworking processes you need, including waterjet cutting, laser cutting, welding, bending and more. Although we are located in Lebanon, PA, we gladly ship to the Columbus area.
Advantages of Our Waterjet Metal Cutting Services
Advantages of using Laserfab for your waterjet metal cutting and other metalworking services include:
- Customer Service: We always strive to make sure you are getting exactly the services you need and to deliver them as quickly as possible. We treat small orders with the same care and respect as our largest orders.
- Inventory: We have all the inventory you might need for your metal parts here, including steel, stainless steel and aluminum 22 gauge through 1" thick sheets.
- Technology: We have numerous state-of-the-art cutting, bending and other metalworking machines to give you precision and accuracy at high speeds, including a cutting-edge waterjet with 75,000 PSI of pressure and a highly effective garnet abrasive to cut without heat or toxic chemicals. We use Lantek Expert software to provide even greater precision at higher speeds.
Precision Waterjet Cutting for Columbus Businesses
Our precise waterjet cutting equipment allows us to cut anything from thin gauge to 4” plate, with standard tolerances of +/- .030, a table size of 78” x 156” and an edge finish of 250 rms or better at regular cutting speed. Enjoy precise cuts with tight tolerances and virtually no tapering for most metal alloys.
Industries We Serve
Any company or industry that can benefit from precisely shaped metal parts can benefit from Laserfab's solutions. We have worked with clients in a wide range of industries, including:
Waterjet Cutting Capabilities
At Laserfab, we only use the best in waterjet cutting technology. We pair advanced metal cutting software like Lantek Expert with state-of-the-art machinery to produce accurate results in a fraction of the time it takes similar metal-cutting services.
Our waterjet cutting capabilities include:
- Cut thin gauge sheets up to 4″ plate, all to the tightest tolerances.
- Edge finish of 250 rms or better cut at standard cutting speeds
- Tolerances of +/- .030
- Total precision cuts and almost complete elimination of taper for many non-metal materials and all metal alloys
- Table size of 96″ x 156″
We're also able to work with a wide range of materials up to 4" thick, including:
- Mild steel
- Stainless steel
- And more
Contact Laserfab for a Free Quote
Laserfab is a full-service operation that can handle your waterjet cutting and all your other metal fabrication needs. Whether you need to work out a single prototype or have a high-volume parts order, we have the equipment, materials and experience to do the job accurately and with minimal turnaround time.
We offer fast, high-quality service and are committed to helping the businesses we work with succeed. To find out more, call us today at 717-272-0060 or fill out and submit the form below to request a free quote on your next waterjet cutting job.