Custom Metal Bending Services
Laserfab offers metal bending services as one of our primary metal fabrication capabilities. With advanced, high-capacity press technology, we can provide custom metal bending services for an array of applications and industries. Even better, the quality of our commercial metal bending services means we can provide quality results for our clients every time, delivering on any special requirements and detail work.
The Laserfab Metal Bending Process
Commercial metal bending services are processes where sheet metal is bent to an angle using a hydraulic, pneumatic or electric press. The sheet is placed between a punch and a die, and a press pushes the punch and die together, folding the sheet of metal into the desired configuration. It can be used to form flanges, curls, corrugations and other geometries.
As a full-service fabrication company, Laserfab includes custom metal bending as one of our specialties. Our highly trained staff takes your prototypes and designs and brings them to life with a high-capacity press that can bend metal into nearly any configuration possible. This way, your parts are formed accurately, with minimal distortion and within your time constraints.
Laserfab Metal Bending Technology
Laserfab's state-of-the-art TRUMPF TruBend press brake improves bending capabilities by increasing production efficiency and flexibility while delivering premium workpiece quality from the first to the last bending operation.
Our TRUMPF 5170 and 5320 TruBend press brakes offer many benefits:
- Six-axis back gauge provides solutions for even the most complex bending geometries.
- Efficient volume production as well as small lot size production.
- Press force of 353 tons with bending lengths up to 14 feet.
- Processing of unusually large or thick sheets, as well as long bends with tight angles.
- Highly efficient bending, versatility and increased flexibility in production.
- Time-saving touchscreen control, interactive interfaces and set up plans that can be drawn in minutes. It also offers bending programs with 3D simulations of the bending process.
Advantages of Metal Bending Services
Some of the advantages of metal mending services include:
- Low-Cost: Commercial metal bending services provide a low-cost method of producing 3-dimensional shapes from 2-dimensional sheets of material, with minimal secondary tooling required.
- Advanced Capabilities: Powerful presses are largely able to handle bending any metal material. Aluminum and even stainless steel bending services are easy with Laserfab’s TruBend press, and our technology is capable of metal bending for large sheets of varying thicknesses.
Industries We Serve
Metal bending is an excellent resource for a many applications within a variety of industries. A few examples include metal bending for industries such as:
- Chemical mixing
- Wireless communications
- Industrial baking
- Industrial rack manufacturing
Let Laserfab become your supply chain partner in metal fabrication. Our advanced technology, expert background and collaborative philosophy makes us a great resource for bringing your business the best results possible, whether you’re looking for simple metal bending or a comprehensive fabrication service.
Learn more about how Laserfab’s advanced technology is able to bend large metal sheets up to 14 feet long in a timely manner and with incredible value. Contact us today!